Get fast and easy results in your business by improving your intuition. This book not only explains the power of bringing intuition into your business, but it helps you develop your intuitive senses by giving you practical actions you can take to tap into and trust your intuition. If you're ignoring your business intuition, you might find it difficult to make decisions. You might struggle to set goals or to achieve them. You might find yourself making bad decisions that you later regret, kicking yourself because you knew all along, deep down, that it wasn't the right thing to do. When we follow our business intuition, it's like having an inner compass or GPS system that directs our thoughts and actions. It gives us useful bits of advice and it helps us to quickly and easily make decisions by giving us us crystal clarity of mind, which takes the stress out of knowing which path to choose for our business. Our intuition helps us to simply know if an opportunity is good or not, and to easily take decisive action when it is. This book will help you to easily access your business intuition. It gives you practical tips on how to develop your intuition, how to make it easier to hear its messages, how to trust your intuition, and how to use it in your business. It's designed to provide you with the information as quickly and simply as possible, so you can easily learn how to make intuition a bigger part of your business.
This book is for you if:
* You've ever made a bad business investment, whether it was an expensive business coach/mentor, an online program, or something else. You regret that decision, and you wonder how you could have thought that was the right thing for you at that time.
* You've ever had a bad feeling about a new project that your business mentor encouraged you to take on, but went through with it anyway because you believed she must know best, only to have it flop in the end. Afterwards, you were left kicking yourself and wondering what went wrong. * You've ever listened to a business buddy's advice about what you needed to do to grow your business more quickly, even though it didn't seem right, and later regretted your decision. And then you wondered, if it worked for her, why didn't it work for you? * You've ever felt stuck and frustrated because you had absolutely no idea what to do in a particular situation, and then ended up making the wrong decision. It made you feel even more frustrated, because you spent time carefully considering the pros and cons of each option, and even then it didn't work out in your favor. * You've ever had a great idea for something, but then your head got in the way, and you now regret never taking action on it. Intuition is like a flashlight that shows us the next step or steps on our path toward our business goals. It gives us the confidence to take the next step and start walking down the path, even when we can't see the entire journey from here to our goals. When Iyou don't follow my intuition, you may feel like you're fumbling around in the dark. When you do follow it, you'll be confident in the actions that you take. In this book, you will learn:
* Why it's so important for entrepreneurs to pay attention to their intuition
* Why listening to your intuition can make business so much easier
* What your business could look like if you listened to your intuition
* How to develop your business intuition
* Ways to make it easier for you to trust your intuition
* How to use intuition in your business
Before you stream any Disney Content, carefully read this EULA. Before you can license any Disney Content, you will be asked to accept all the terms of this EULA. If you do not wish to accept all the terms of this EULA, you will not be able to license the Disney Content.
You understand and agree that the Disney Content you receive through the OverDrive service, such as Disney movies, images, artwork and other copyrightable materials (the "Disney Content") is licensed by OverDrive from Disney. The Disney Content you receive through the OverDrive service, including the copyrights in the Disney Content, is owned by Disney, and is protected by the copyright laws of the United States, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. OverDrive and Disney do not transfer any title, right or interest to or in the Disney Content to you.
Disney Content delivered to you through the OverDrive service is licensed to you; not sold, transferred or assigned to you.
OverDrive grants you a non-exclusive and non-assignable sublicense to stream and view a copy of the Disney Content only on approved devices only for the purpose of your personal, non-commercial viewing of the Disney Content consistent with the terms of this license. The delivery of the Disney Content does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Disney Content. All other rights in the Disney Content are reserved by Disney, and any other use is strictly prohibited.
You may not transfer, distribute, copy or reproduce the Disney Content or any portion thereof onto any physical medium, memory, server, device or other hardware, or any other medium now known or hereafter devised. In addition, you may not sell, rent, lease, redistribute or sublicense the Disney Content. You may not attempt to circumvent, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair or otherwise defeat any encryption, rights signaling or copy protection technology in which the Disney Content is wrapped or otherwise associated with, and you may not edit, modify, translate or create derivative works or adaptations of the Disney Content. You may not decompile, copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the computer file in which the Disney Content is stored to a human-readable form.
You may not stream or transmit Disney Content outside of the United States of America and Canada, and their respective territories, possessions and associated commonwealths.
The Disney Content is provided "AS IS". Disney expressly disclaims any warranties and conditions, express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality and noninfringement, and their equivalents under the laws of any jurisdiction. Disney does not warrant or otherwise state that the Disney Content will meet your requirements.
Under no circumstances shall Disney be liable for any damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind under any legal theory (tort, contract or otherwise) that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Disney Content, even if Disney has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any material breach of the EULA, including without limitation, copying or distribution of the Disney Content, will result in termination of the license for such Disney Content.